A discovered trophy come to the museum

  • Print


This cup was recently discovered, restored and finally donated to the Museum collection. Tazio Nuvolari won this trophy in 1928 at the 350cc class in the Circuito del Tigullio. Then this cup was lost but in 2013 was discovered and restored by Vittorio Carreri, a mantuan doctor. On april this cup is donated to the museum and it will be proudly exposed.

FaLang translation system by Faboba